Wednesday 11 December 2013

Challenge 110 winner

Hello Sugar Addicts
Karen here, stepping in for Gayle. Forgive me if I get anything wrong but I am finding my feet here on the Sugar Bowl.

Looks like it's time to pick a winner, in the fairness of play we use the random number generator and lucky for you, I know how to use it!

True Random Number Generator  17Powered by RANDOM.ORG
OK so I can get  the number but not the picture, some thing for me to tackle for next time.As per usual, one lucky winner get to pick FOUR stamps, international winners will be send digital stamps from our current catalogue due to time and postal costs.
Congratulations Pat please email your wish list and we will try to beat the Christmas rush.
I am off now to check with the sweeties about the next challenge , stay tuned!Karen